Port Charlotte Personal Injury Attorney

hale law accident attorneys footer logo

Our Core Values

Schedule A
Consultation

Name(Required)
This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Port Charlotte Personal Injury Legal Services

In instances where you suffer harm due to negligence, the presence of an experienced attorney can offer significant leverage. Hale Law is dedicated to representing individuals who have experienced injuries, providing the requisite edge to ensure proper restitution. Our team of Port Charlotte personal injury lawyers is readily available to discuss your case and guide you during this challenging period. Your case will be managed by a team of attorneys who will offer valuable and honest advice, empowering you to make informed decisions.

Hale Law offers representation for individuals injured due to various circumstances including:

Establishing Liability

The complexity of proving fault in your personal injury case largely depends on the unique circumstances surrounding your injury. More often than not, there are numerous components and multiple parties involved, making fault determination quite intricate. Insurance companies will go to great lengths to protect their interests, often attempting to place blame on you. It’s crucial to engage an attorney to prevent this from happening. Part of our role at Hale Law involves gathering evidence by closely collaborating with investigators, law enforcement, witnesses, and expert witnesses to understand the specifics of the incident. Whether it’s a traffic collision with forensic evidence at the scene or a slip and fall case with video surveillance and witness testimonies, we employ all available resources to ensure that the party responsible for your injuries is held accountable.

Florida’s Comparative Negligence in Personal Injury Cases

According to Florida statute 768.81 on comparative fault, multiple parties can be held responsible for causing an accident, slip and fall, dog bite, or other personal injury. Often, the victim is blamed for contributing to the incident. Comparative fault operates in the following way: if the victim is deemed to be 30 percent at fault for causing a car crash, the other party is only obligated to cover 70 percent of the total financial compensation. This is why having a proficient attorney is crucial in proving your innocence and minimizing any blame the opposing party may try to impose on you.

 

Assessing the Value of Your Personal Injury Claim

Florida ranks fifth in the nation for the highest hospital costs. Common injuries from car accidents, such as whiplash, mild traumatic brain injury, lacerations, and broken collarbones can lead to hefty medical bills, even when surgery isn’t required. More severe injuries, such as significant brain injury, organ damage, and fractures needing surgery can quickly escalate costs into the six-figure range. Receiving compensation is vital to prevent financial hardship due to medical expenses. The value of your damages is also influenced by:

– Lost wages and diminished earning capacity;
– Disability;
– Property damage;
– Pain and suffering;
– Emotional distress; and
– More.

 

Contact Our Port Charlotte Personal Injury Attorneys for a Free Consultation

While many personal injury cases are resolved out of court, some may proceed to trial. Regardless of the path your case takes, Hale Law is committed to protecting your interests. If you or someone you know has been injured due to the negligence of others, contact the Port Charlotte personal injury attorneys at Hale Law for a free consultation via call or email.