Car Accident Attorney in Bradenton, FL
According to IndexMundi.com, the average commute time to work in Manatee County is 25.7 minutes. That does not take into account all of the additional car trips that residents make to socialize, get groceries, or to recreate. One study reported on by The Car Connection found that Americans spend over eight hours in their cars per week. With this much time spent behind the wheel or as a passenger, it should come as no surprise that car crashes are a frequent cause of injury. The Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles reported 4,901 injuries and 75 deaths on the roads in Manatee County in 2018. Many of these car crashes are caused by human error and as a result, someone can be held liable for the injuries a victim sustains. The Bradenton car accident attorneys at Hale Law help victims and their families and receive the compensation they deserve after tragedy strikes.
- Amputation Injury
- Brain Injury
- Burn Injury
- Distracted Driving Accidents
- Drunk Driving Accidents
- Head-On Collision
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Multi-Vehicle Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Rear-End Collision
- Rollover Accidents
- Soft Tissue Injury
- Spine Injury
- T-Bone Collision
- Truck Accidents
- Uninsured Driver Accidents
- Wrongful Death
CAUSES OF CAR CRASHES
- Aggressive or Impatient Driving – When a person tailgates or attempts to quickly change lanes around a driver that they feel is going to slow, these aggressive maneuvers can lead to a rear-end crash or a side collision.
- Distracted Driving – Texting and driving is the most commonly referenced type of distracted driving, but anything that takes an individual’s eyes off the road, hands off the wheel, or mind off of the task of driving is considered a distraction. Many tasks, such as looking down at a phone to navigate can be multiple forms of distractions at once.
- Drunk or Drugged Driving – Whether a person is under the influence of alcohol or drugs, their ability to react, judge distances on the road, and keep their own vehicle going straight is all impaired.
- Drowsy Driving – Drowsy driving causes similar impairment as being drunk. Even if a driver is awake, their reaction time is likely slowed. If they actually fall asleep at the wheel, they can swerve into oncoming traffic causing a head-on collision, which are extremely dangerous and often result in fatalities because of the forces involved.
STEPS TO TAKE AFTER BEING INJURED IN A CAR CRASH
The first step to take after getting in a car collision is to seek medical help for yourself and anyone else you might have been seriously injured. Next, call the police so that they can complete an accident report and take crash scene photos. If your injuries are not so severe that you have immediately been transported to the hospital via ambulance, take the time to exchange information with the other driver such as insurance policy, driver’s license number, and phone number. If there were witnesses, it is also important to gather their contact information and a short description of what they saw in their own words. After calling your insurance company to notify them that you have been involved in a crash, it is time to contact a Bradenton personal injury attorney.
The Bradenton Car Accident Attorneys of Hale Law are Here to Help
If you or a loved one has been injured in a car collision, it is time to speak with a qualified Bradenton car accident attorney. At Hale Law, our experienced legal team will answer all of your questions and take charge of your personal injury case, so that you can focus on recovery. Contact us at 941-735-4529 to schedule your free consultation.
EXPERIENCED CAR ACCIDENT ATTORNEY IN BRADENTON, FLORIDA
Hale Law is located at 2803 Fruitville Road Suite 240, Sarasota, FL. From Sarasota Bradenton International Airport (SRQ) head west on University Pkwy toward Airport Cir and make a U-turn at Airport Cir. Then slight onto Desoto Rd, and then turn right onto N Tuttle Ave. Take two turns on the left, then one on the right. After 240 ft turn left and Hale Law will be on your left.
We are open 24/7.
For additional questions, you can call us at (941) 735-4529